? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

For Your Protection


Normally I laugh at forwarded texts and keep it moving, not giving them a second thought. I rarely forward them to others, unless they are super funny and made me laugh out loud. However, I was sent one recently that made me stop for a moment and wonder, "damn, that is soooo true." After reading it, I proceeded to forward it to anyone I knew who had a phone that could receive text messages and infect them all with the knowledge that had just been dropped on me.

It read:

Isn't it funny how ever since Swine Flu hit, everybody wanna wear masks. But HIV/Aids has been around for decades and nobody wanna wear condoms.

When I read this, I spoke out loud to myself, "wow!" And was reminded of a poem I heard by a poet named Georgia Me:








I wonder: what a person is thinking when they have unprotected sex, or if they're even thinking at all? And what I was thinking when I did.....

0 comments: